Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hectic Days

Berlin's renowned Fernsehturn,
whether you like it or not.
First things first: the German test went better than I expected, with me scoring 64 out of 76 points. I didn't get as many wrong answers as I thought. :)

Today was a busy day. I'm incredibly tired, so I will keep this short. I have been in Mitte, Berlin's central district, to have lunch with a couple friends and then I had this very promising job interview.

The view in the picture is from just outside the office I had the interview at. I would love to work there, but I will have to wait until next week to know what will be of my application. It feels a bit weird to think I may actually have good chance to get the job the one time I don't feel too confident about my performance.

But well, time will tell.

These are wonderful days! Warm and full of optimism. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment